Second Chance Recovery Residences
A sober living program with a focus is on guidance and support for men and women in early recovery.
ATLANTA, GA | 770.885.9353
MEN & WOMEN - COST: MID-TIER
Guidance & Support
for men & women in early recovery
Sober Living Atlanta
- Individual sessions with a certified addiction counselor
- Relapse Prevention
- 24 hour onsite support staff
- Life skills including time, stress, and money management
- Anger management
- 2 weekly community meetings
- Big Book/Literature meetings
- In house speaker meetings
- Peer support specialists
- Social activities/events
- Fully furnished 2 bedroom roommate style floor plans
- Gated community
- Flat screen TVs
- Hi-definition extended cable television
- High speed internet and WIFI
- Washer and dryer in each apartment
- Membership to You Fit gym
- Drug testing
- Located near the Chattahochee River and Nature Center
- MARTA accessible
- Safe, clean, and structured living environment
We are built on the Twelve Step Program of Alcoholics Anonymous and believe this way of life offers the best possible chance for long term sobriety.
We believe we are better than any Atlanta halfway house. We are a sober living program based on the model of the 12 Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous. The 12 Steps, in our opinion, the most successful means of establishing long term recovery. The Steps emphasize honesty, open-mindedness, willingness, integrity, spirituality, and responsibility for one’s own actions; with support from others who have or are going through the same process.
Second Chance works closely with treatment providers to ensure discharge recommendations and aftercare plans are followed. This helps ensure a seamless continuity of care.
Second Chance Recovery Residences are fully furnished apartments with WIFI, extended cable TV, and washers and dryers in each apartment. Bedrooms and bathrooms will be shared with one other person.