Since 1976, more than 90,000 people have turned to Ridgeview Institute Smyrna during crisis, despair, and in hope.
SMYRNA, GA | (844) 350-8800
MEN & WOMEN - COST: MID-TIER
At Ridgeview Institute
We have a variety of Recovery Residences on the Ridgeview Institute campus, all offering supportive community living for patients in our partial hospitalization programs. Residents participate in a variety of recovery-based and recreational activities, as well as attend 12-step meetings and group outings on evenings and weekends. The residences provide apartment-style living, with separate quarters for men and women. There is a separate young adult male residence offered for Young Adult males entering treatment. There is 24-hour staff support and monitoring of all residences.
At our two quiet campuses in suburban Atlanta, patients and their families find the highest-quality treatment, grounded in the experience and compassion of our clinical leaders and staff.
Through a comprehensive array of programs in northern and eastern Atlanta, we serve youth, young adults, adults, senior adults, professionals who need behavioral health and/or addiction intervention, and women.
Every program at both Ridgeview locations help patients and their families acquire both the courage and the skills to begin a new life.
All Recovery Residences include:
- all meals are provided in the Ridgeview Institute cafeteria
- community meetings
- easy access to on-campus support groups
- buddy system
- access to an active Alumni Association
- interdenominational spiritual service on Sundays
- lounge with television, study area, meeting room
- outside smoking areas for adult and young adult smokers;
- access to swimming pool (in season)
- access to gymnasium with weights and workout equipment (as scheduled with staff)
- washers and dryers
- 24-hour staff support and monitoring
Toll free (844) 350-8800
Ridgeview – Smyrna
3995 South Cobb Drive Smyrna, Georgia 30080
Ridgeview – Monroe
709 Breedlove Drive Monroe, Georgia 30655