Addicted women find hope and healing at Bethesda Recovery
SOUTH GA | (912)283-8580
WOMEN - COST: FREE
Loving people back to life
At Bethesda we believe healing begins in family. The family unit is where so many are addicted. Alcoholism is an addiction. While similar to other recovery programs in many ways, the Bethesda Recovery model is based on the client developing a strong, personal relationship with Jesus Christ that can fuel not only every aspect of the recovery but build a moral foundation for a new lifestyleThe 12-Gate Program™ is unique in that it’s based on the biblical account of Nehemiah rebuilding the wall of protection around Jerusalem. The program teaches building boundaries for enhancing recovery skills. Alcoholism and addiction destroys this...
Bethesda Recovery believes in the value of human life
...and is committed to giving every human being life more abundantly.
We believe those suffering from substance abuse disorders have the same rights to life more abundantly as to others who are free from these difficult circumstances. In an effort to give this life more abundantly to those suffering from substance abuse disorders we recognize the following:
Substance abuse disorders are treatable diseases.
As with most diseases discreet treatment episodes, supported by continuing recovery support services, are often needed to help people achieve and maintain the recovery life which is life more abundantly.
- We believe that a more abundant life for those with substance abuse disorders includes restoration to God, to self, to others and to the community.
- We believe that following a new lifestyle, especially one with a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, can enhance the quality of an abundant life.
- Those with substance abuse disorders often need lifelong support.
- Bethesda 12Gates meetings will aid in that support for its clients and those in the community as well.
- Effective life change includes the presence of good boundaries with twelve core gateways. These gateways which are restored in recovery are reality, authority, truth, self, trust, empowerment, future, relationships, new harvest, freedom, belonging, and joy.