Acceptance Recovery Center
Pathway to freedom...
Acceptance Recovery Center (ARC) is a men’s intensive recovery residence located in Athens-Clarke County Georgia. ARC is a therapeutic home where men receive effective, evidence based practices for their addictions while being required to be active, productive members of society. Each resident must complete the 5 phase program in no less than 12 months. The current max capacity is 60 men. Services: Group and optional individual sessions Preventing Relapse groups Moral recognition therapy groups Family restoration group Process group 12 step education Managing anger groups Healthy relationship groups Peer recovery check in Life skills classes Early recovery skills Financial planning
What sets us apart...
“...is the level of proven structure and accountability each resident is required to abide by in order to participate in the program. ARC residents are required to attend local community support groups and maintain employment all while receiving evidence-based practices in a group setting such as MRT, Managing Anger, and Early Recovery Skills. ARC is not merely targeting a change of behavior, we are working with our residents to change the way they think so that they can change their behavior. This will reduce the incarceration and recidivism rate in Georgia.”
– Brandy W. Anderson, BA, NCAC I, CAC II
What We Do
- Provide a safe, structured, and healthy environment for the residents.
- Maintain consistent and timely resident and staff communication with any supervising officers.
- Deliver services that facilitate recovery from alcohol and drugs.
- Balancing community safety and resident treatment goals.
- Establishing and maintaining abstinence from alcohol and other drugs and criminal behavior.
- Reinforcing honesty, respect, effort, and accountability.