Transitional housing for men with life controlling issues associated with drug and alcohol addictions.
ELLIJAY, GA | 706-635-5353
MEN ONLY - COST: LOW-TIER
Recovery services for men...
Transitional housing for men with life controlling issues associated with drug and alcohol addictions. Isaiah House‘s vision is to provide a healthy, balanced, and structured environment for the whole man, addressing the spiritual, physical, emotional, and financial issues with future expansion into a ten month residential addiction recovery program.
- Continued Sobriety – Daily Living, attend Meetings
- Mental Health – Positive Motivation, Stress Management, Communication Skills
- Physical Health – Hygiene, Medical Awareness, Fitness, Nutrition
- Spiritual Health – Bible Studies, Proclaim Liberty Ministries’ 12-Step Scripture Program, One-on-one counseling, Experiencing God (Henry Blackaby) workbook.
- Money Management – Crown Financial Training, basic concepts; manage a checking account, budgeting, etc.
- Manhood – How to be a man: Wild at Heart (John Eldridge) Bait of Satan (John Bevere) What does a husband, father, neighbor look like. How to respect and court a woman
- Employment – How to dress, speak, make a resume, apply for a job, find work. Gain skills for work through training, educational resources, GED.
1242 Old Hwy 5 South
Ellijay, GA 30540